The Faefolk Tote crochet pattern.
This pattern is beginner friendly and very easy to modify to make your own!
You will need:
- 2 skeins of different color yarn. Approx. 150 yards each
- #5 crochet hook (this may vary due to yarn types and crochet tension)
- crochet needle for weaving in ends
This Pattern uses the following stitches:
- sl st (slip stitch)
- sc (single crochet)
- dc (double crochet)
- FPdc (front post double crochet)
- BPdc (back post double crochet)
Please also feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions! If there are any updates to this pattern sign up for email updates.
You are welcome to sell any creations but please do not sell or distribute the pattern itself. It is the sole property of The Enchanted Knot.